Staffing Industry Analysts’ research shows that well over 70% of large companies either have a VMS system in place currently or are considering taking advantage of these solutions in the coming years. Meanwhile, the decision as to which VMS to use continues to get more complex as mergers and acquisitions alter the provider landscape. At the same time each VMS player furiously updates and improves their technology to meet the needs of today’s more demanding buyers. If you are currently using a VMS to manage your program or are considering deploying one in the near future you need to watch this webinar! Listen to the leading industry experts in the realm of VMS technologies as they share the latest research and insight on this dynamic technology. In addition, they discuss:
- What are the latest trends in VMS systems?
- What are the key things to consider when evaluating one VMS over another?
- What should you be expecting from your current VMS providers?
- Bryan Peña, Vice President, Contingent Workforce Strategies and Research, Staffing Industry Analysts
- Tony Gregoire, Senior Research Analyst, Staffing Industry Analysts
- Jason Ezratty, Managing Partner, Brightfield Strategies LLC